Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did You Honestly Believe ';The Blair Witch Project'; Was True When It First Came Out?

Be honest; did you honestly believe the movie was actual recordings of missing people or did you not believe it at all?





It was a genius marketing technique I'll give them that.Did You Honestly Believe ';The Blair Witch Project'; Was True When It First Came Out?
Yes I did...But I'm I sucker for that kinda stuff...Did You Honestly Believe ';The Blair Witch Project'; Was True When It First Came Out?
Ummm no. I did not buy it! I thought it was as fake as the day is long! I was not scared at all, but I was pissed that I spent my money on that crap!
yeah i did
Ok Ok I was a little freaked out by it.
No, not at all. I did not think it was believable
No, I didn't. I thought it was just that...a ';project.';
I didnt believe it but it was kinda scary
not even close.
I might have believed it if I hadn't seen the kids from the movie doing interviews.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment