Friday, February 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me a true love story? ( i need it for a school project)?

I am doing this project at school and I need to find a true love story that has auctualy happened to someone. It can be sad or happy or really anything romanticCan anyone tell me a true love story? ( i need it for a school project)?
How about the Von Trapps from the Sound of Music?Can anyone tell me a true love story? ( i need it for a school project)?
MY true love story...is too recent and personal and raw to share.





But I'm a very happy girl.
My Grandparents met in 1925. They met at a school function. My Grandmother told her sister...That's the boy I'm going to marry.'; They married 6 weeks later and were married for 68 years. They raised 3 children of their own and countless foster children. They died within a week of each other.
Well I met my boyfirend at this program that teaches and instructs people on Law Enforcement..well I went and joined the program because that is the feild I want to pursue, yet my boyfriend now( he wasa friend before) was forced to go to the program..we didnt know eachother and became friends this is when we were 13 years old..we had a big crush on eachother..yet as the years passed we were to shy to act on our feelings. Five years pass and we acted on our freindship and love for eachother..things happen for a reasona nd we have been together for 3 years now. God is amazing and I love my boyfriend and he feels the same...if he was not forced to go to that meeting I would not be with him now. We talk about our shyness and mistakes in the pass and we now understand why things happen for a reason..we went through other realtionships before being together..and those just didnt work out now we are together and we just cannot walk out on eachother for some reason..LOVE and trust..but God has helped us out through our tribulations and we cannot wait to see what else he has for us! God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment