Friday, February 12, 2010

What the most scariest movie you guys have seen ? is it true that the Blair witch project outbid exorcist?

WHAT YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE OF ALL TIME ?


THE EXORCIST TEXAS CHAINSAW THE BLAIR WITCH WHAT THE MOST SCARY I NEVER SAW THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT IS IT TRUE THE PEOPLE VOMIT IT IN THE MOVIES BY THE WAY IT WAS SHOT. DO THEY USE A HOME VIDEO CAMCORDER FOR THE FILM ?What the most scariest movie you guys have seen ? is it true that the Blair witch project outbid exorcist?
Personally I bid on Exorcist.. This is the first movie that was actually banned in over 8 counties in my state due to its content. My mother had to drive 5 hours to see the movie. Also Psycho, she still can't take a shower in the house alone.What the most scariest movie you guys have seen ? is it true that the Blair witch project outbid exorcist?
I had Nightmares about ';The Ring Two'; for 2 weeks...then the ';Excorist'; and ';The Excorsism of Emily Rose'; were up there too. But about the Blair Witch Project...that was a documentary film and they had to use an ordinary recorder for the quality that was shown.
Both were scary, but I htink the Exorcist still wins as scariest of all time. Blair witch was shot with a camera supposedly bought from Best Buy, and then returned a few days later for a refund. That's what I heard.
I loved Blair Witch, The Exorcist is a bit dated but still powerful. But for sheer nightmare factor I have to give my vote to Jacob's Ladder. This is an early 90s-ish film about a Vietman Veteran- very scary.
i dunno if i was scared of a movie but the scenario of dawn of the dead really freaks me out
I've never seen a movie that scared me. I've watch horror films from a very young age and now at 52 they seem almost silly
Blair witch was meant to look like a film shot by college students doing a documentary so I am sure they used a lot of camcorder footage. Albeit a very high end model. It really creeped me out because they left a lot up to the viewers imagination and nobody can scare me like me. Chainsaw to me was really stupid and more like a dark comedy. Exorcist really creeped me out in its day but by todays standards it is pretty mild.
It's a three-way tie between The Shining, The Ring, and the new version of The Amityville Horror. Between the Blair Witch Project and The Exorcist, the latter is scarier. My favorite scary movie to watch just for fun is Dawn of the Dead. I hear that The Blair Witch Project did make people sick from the shooting, but I don't know if it was shot with a camcorder.
I'd have to say the old ';Hause on Haunted Hill'; it gets into your mind. It's a mind movie basically. You should see it, it's was scary but really good. I mean I don't get scared easily, so if a movie is at least able to creep me out, then I'd have to say it was scary.
WRONG TURN THAT MOVIE SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME !!!!!
cannibal ferox
I hate scary movies. The scariest one i've seen is King Kong. I almost threw up at that one
as a kid ';Nightmare on Elm street';, as an adult ?. Scary movies are my favorite so it's hard to pick one.
The Shining!!!
the ring
Zombie movies scare the crap out of me !!!





*but I love those kind of shows
the ring
The shining has to be the scariest movie of all time. I was a teenager when it first came out and i still can't watch it on my own, even during the day!! but don't tell anyone I know that i said that!
All of you have to see the exorcist to see scary. Its THE SCARIEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME NO DOUBT....
exorcist is the scarest for only b/c its a true story, i get scared alot but what ever is true does damnage to me lol but i didn't like the blair witch. i haven't heard of anything about anyone throw up just by watching it. but however the camcorder does move alot in it and its hard to fallow threw it w/ the movie. but it was a stupid movie anyway. you know it wasn't a true story right.
Audition, it's sick, you should love it.
';house on haunted hill'; remake. the part when the guy with the spazzed out head is standing at the end of the hallway in the basement.
Halloween H20
Probably The Shining, and also The Omen. I remember being terrified by a film called Witchboard. Wish I could find it again.
the exorcism of emily rose freaked me out really badly. i think it was because it's a true story. i will never watch it again.
The ring scares me out dude. Funniest scary movie 4
favorite scariest movie has to be friday the 13th part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment