Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you project your true self in the internet? Chatrooms, Q&A, etc.?

Actually I do, yes. I even used my real name as my ID for awhile until someone pointed out how dangerous that can be in terms of identity theft, etc. I just assumed everyone was honest. Turns out some folks aren't. I do think most people are pretty much who they portray though. Both good and bad.Do you project your true self in the internet? Chatrooms, Q%26amp;A, etc.?
My avatar isn't an avatar. It's a picture of me.Do you project your true self in the internet? Chatrooms, Q%26amp;A, etc.?
Sometimes I do...other times I like to play around. The job I had, I had to be all stuffy and mature, going to chatrooms and posting funny pictures on discuss boards and letting myself loose was a great release from everyday pressures. There are people in real life here that can't believe I have this other side to me. It's all in fun though...I could never hurt anyone and I have made several good friends through my internet contacts. You just have to be careful is all I can add.
yes
yesh i do
It is easier to be honest on line while using an alias. I believe that it's good to use an alias so that people don't stalk you or something. It is easier to show your true oppinions when you are hopefull people won't jusge you just your oppinions
Sorry for taking such a long time to reply to your question, i was at a meeting with Geroge W. Bush and Dicky boy....Damn i hate that smell inside the Oval Office. What's your queation again ?
this is th best question ever
Most of the time I don't.
I dont lie, but I might leave some things out!
I project my true self in chat or on the internet to no one. I dont make up lies, but i dont let anyone know my personal business. There is a big difference saying you dont feel good that day versus how much money you make or your home address.
Truely good question. I do almost all the time. I try to be compasionate, but some time I can't be stuffed and I lash out. But Yes I do project my self. I am holier than thou'll
nope I let it all out I am blatently honest sometimes to honest for my own good but I am secure enough with myself I have nothing to hide besides you cant expect to have any relationship (even just friends) if you are gonna be dishonest
yes.
I can't help being myself. Sometimes it comes off as weird because the person isn't there to see the way i act when i say something.
i use whatever mood im in to be flirty, brash. or whatever..most of the chatrooms i go to are for adults only and not on yahoo q%26amp;a is different you never know how old the asker is so i just give my best oponion
yes, kinda... and you?
I'm trying..
yes-and the best thing is i can do it as i feel -moment by moment cause no one expects me to be the same as what others percieve me-and i got Jesus in my heart so he helps me do it truely ty david
There's no way.





Everyone on internet is virtual only, no true identity.
My face isn't really red, but in my answers, yes.
Yes.Why not?Not like anywhone will hate me here.
Well,even if we do so nobody believes us.So its not wrong if u hide a little bit of yourself!!!!!!!
it depends...some play along and some take it seriously...it depends also with the type of question and crowd you are dealing with

No comments:

Post a Comment