Friday, February 12, 2010

I really need some help with a project that involves finding my true self...?

I really need some help with a project I am doing for school. I know this would figuratively be in the wrong category until I mention that it is about the gay community. I chose this project because I myself am questioning my own sexuality and I would love to get some input on things like coming out, how you know, and other things. My email address is Ha9191@aol.com. And if you are willing to help me that would be great. ... Here are the things I want to know..





1. What is your sexual orientation? (GLBT or even Straight)





2. Do you feel that sexuality is something we are born with or a decision we have made? Why do you feel this way?





3. How did you know your sexual orientation was as posted above?








4. At what age did you let your family know, and how did they react?





5. Physically, Emotionally, and in general do you feel there are any real differences between people with different sexual orientations?


Physically-


Emotionally-


In general-





6. Does your sexuality make you feel any more or less accepted or rejected in society? How?





7. Are there any stereotypes about your specific sexual orientation that you feel are extremely absurd?





8. Are there any stereotypes about your specific sexual orientation that you feel are true?





9. If you could tell me anyone thing about your sexuality 鈥揼ood, bad, or ugly- what would it be?








THANKS. I really Appreciate this!I really need some help with a project that involves finding my true self...?
1) I'm straight





2) I believe it is both. Some people are born attract to the same sex others are influenced.


For example the whole emo scene thing has caused many to pretend to be gay or bi-sexual when truly they are not.





3) I've always been attracted to men and never felt differently. (that's just me)





4) They pretty much figure it out when I would sneak out.





5) Yes and no right now. Physical were all human. But emotionally i think its hard for GLBT people special in California. Because first same sex marriage is legalized then they take it way from them. It's simply not fair.





6) No no one really makes it hard to be straight.





7) Yes that all straight women are perfect and want nothing more than to cook and clean for they're husbands.





8) Nope





9) Good





Never be ashamed of what you are!I really need some help with a project that involves finding my true self...?
i am bi.


born with


i tried to deny at first but loved girls


family dont know


stereotypes are evil


i am being true to my wants and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment