Friday, February 12, 2010

Do u think the news is true about jeffrey cheating on project runway?

I just saw that on my yahoo news page and I was shocked!


I hope for his sake it's not true. What a way to mess up your career. And he's so talented.





';The Bad Mommy'; has it in for everyone dosen't she? Instead of worrying about what other designers are doing she really needs to go home and take care of all those damn kids!Do u think the news is true about jeffrey cheating on project runway?
Yeah.. no way he did all those designs w/o any helpDo u think the news is true about jeffrey cheating on project runway?
Not a chance (I'm a Jeffrey fan). He's just not the type to do something like that. Laura is very prude and more kaniving (spelling?) than she let's on. I have not liked her from the get go. There was nothing in what I read that leads me to believe Jeffrey cheated. All it said was Tim Gunn said he had a lot of work to do and he ended up with a great collection at Olympus Fashion Week. Some people work better under pressure. I just don't think he would cheat, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. While I love Jeffrey, I don't think he will win. I think Michael will probably win, which is fine with me too because he's my second fave.
It would be a shame if he did. I guess we have to tune in to find out. But really, I wouldn't be surprised.
Oh no! I haven't heard that. I will have to see the evidence to decide. I really doubt he would cheat though. He has such talent!
Yes, at times he appears to be a good designer and produce some nice looking clothing. But in the end he is an asshole through and through. He is rude, immature and I wouldnt doubt for a second that he got extra help.





At the ending of the show all the remaining desigerns are stressed, overworked and ready to get it all done and see who will win. And he strikes me as the type of person to do whatever it takes to get it done or ';make it work.';
i hope so i don't like him at all i think that he should have been gone along time ago

No comments:

Post a Comment