Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is the Blair Witch Project a true story?

I wish it was....it would have really made the movie that much scary....it was all written...none was true off a true story but....it would have been cool....Is the Blair Witch Project a true story?
no it was promoted to be true online/Is the Blair Witch Project a true story?
Either way, it sure made a forturne! Everyone watched just to see if it seemed true!
I heard it is based on the Bell witch story; same story that inspired ';An American Haunting';. Of course, that's just what I ';heard';.
supposedly it was ';based on true events'; but i think that was a bumch of hype to sell the movie
NO
um.... no
um... think so.
Hate to say it but no - neither ';The Blair Witch Project'; or it's sequel are based on real life - they were based on a story, with some things that are true, and many that are not. It's the same thing as with other movies like The Amityville Horror, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Halloween movies, and various others - they all have some kernel of truth that spawned the nightmare of a movie that they became, but they are not based on real life - real life has enough problems without dealing with supernatural psycho killers.
sure, so is robocop, highlander, critters(those littel bastards are STILL in that town...) and...oh yeah! godzilla, it was a documnetary filmed in real time, no special effects what so ever!


sorry, i know i just came off as ajerk, but i figured you were going to get a lot of jerky answers, so i figured id at least try to make you alugh.(no blair witch just used teh ';mocumentary'; style of shooting a movie, like thsi is spinal tap. it is 100% fake.
No, it is not but at only the cost of $40,000 to make it was the biggest profit maker in the movie industry. I heard it made over $150 million.
No, I don't believe so. It's likely based on the Bell Witch of Tennessee, a supposed witch ghost/ ancient poltergeist, depending on what you choose to believe, that harrassed a family and killed its patriarch. Supposedly it did this.
some of it
no
not completely true but aome of it is
no
yea it really happened....you know how I know??? I was there......
don't think --so but I do know that was 1 dumb show
When I first saw the movie I thought it was real but a few days later I was watching MTV and the actors from the movie were on there...I thought it was an actual recorded event and those kids really were never found until I seen that...I was kinda bummed acuse i was reallyscared after I came home from the movies after watching it...But I still like the move...
No. It was all a figment of someone's over-active imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment