Friday, February 12, 2010

Tell me your worst or funniest, True, Bad Date story...I'm collecting them for a web project, thanks!?

haha *ahem* well the guy will remain nameless and it was hilarious!...well not really but whatev. he had picked me up at my house at 7 we were going to this expensive resteraunt and anyways the drive was kinda awkward all the songs on the radio were about people dying or sex! so its like wtf? and then we finaly got to the resteraunt and he got out and was walking behind him as he held the door for me. as we walked by people were pointing and laffing at him! He ignored it and pulled a chair out for me and when he was walking back to his chair i noticed he had toilet paper in his pants!!!! i told him to go to the mens room and turn around and look in the mirror. he said why? i said u'll see.





he saw it came bacck blah was so embarressed blah blah blahh anways...





when it was time to leave he opened the car door for me and he was about half-way around the car to his side and he fell flat on his facce!





god and dont even talk about the goodnight kiss! he was like sucking in both of my lips and hr stepped on my foot!





i was like wowww worst,funniest date ever! i didnt call him again tho....Tell me your worst or funniest, True, Bad Date story...I'm collecting them for a web project, thanks!?
My boyfriend and I had been out on a weekend and after our date we decided to go back to my house. No one was home so we decided to have sex and as he was coming when suddenly someone turned the doorknob I was so scared...luckily the door was locked and my boyfriend was able to finish...LOLTell me your worst or funniest, True, Bad Date story...I'm collecting them for a web project, thanks!?
My first kiss was a girl who pulled a butterfly knife and told me quote 'Give me some tongue, now'. I obliged and about puked because she had cigarette breath. First and last blind date I ever went on.





Another is the first time me and this girl were gonna .... in high school at the time, an older friend said I could use his apartment..just getting started and hear a ';CLICK';..behind his recliner was a tape recorder. She was so livid she thought I was in on it and demanded to be taken home.
well this really wasn't a date but i guess it kinda counts. so this guy, Robbie, and i were really good friends and he loved my best friend and so they broke up and he said he still loved her and then he tells me and my friend kahla that he loves us and i'm like well ove you too. and then i relize that i don't and so i avoided him for like 2 months and so now he texts me constantly and he won't leave me alone. i'm pretty sure he's got the pic that i don't like him at all. and so i started my freashman year and i wanted it to be a new freash year with out him. so it hasn't really worked out very well and so nothing i do will make him leave me alone. so anyway good luck with ur project.
lol i dont have one but nice question
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment