Friday, February 12, 2010

True or false: You and your front doorstep are in collaboration on a top secret project that cannot be named?

I'm not rejecting the false statement that is undeniably true that the falseness of your truly false truth statement that Me and my front doorstep are in collaboration of a top secret project that can not be named is truly false and I'm not saying that I'm not rejecting the true false nature of that question.





It's classified. Sorry ma'am.





(I would tell you but my doorstep will do horrible things to me!)





*knock on door*





Dear God.....True or false: You and your front doorstep are in collaboration on a top secret project that cannot be named?
Hehe, If I tell you about Operation Bledisloe Form Reversal, I will have to kill you.True or false: You and your front doorstep are in collaboration on a top secret project that cannot be named?
yes who is pooing on the step for all it See's is its bottom I'm to watch for the top side to catch-em
true.. or at least if i had a front door step
true.
True. (But don't tell the Jehovah's Witnesses, I want it to be a surprise)
Well, it can't be spoken of either.

No comments:

Post a Comment