Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I really would like to astral project but is it true that my psychic abilities will become higher .. and?

I'll be able to see spirits and ghosts in my normal life?


It's true or not?


thanksI really would like to astral project but is it true that my psychic abilities will become higher .. and?
You should defenitely go for this goal. Astral projection is a really amazing experience and if you start astral projecting your psychic abilities will defenitely show. You won't be able to see spirits and ghosts in your normal life only when you are projecting.I really would like to astral project but is it true that my psychic abilities will become higher .. and?
Hahaha... astral project, I don't think that is possible... but then again some say government spies know how to do this but I think people like making up stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment