Friday, February 12, 2010

I need important true facts about Illinois past. please help! I have a huge project for American history.?

Illinois has had 3 state capitals: Kaskaskia, Vandalia, and (now) Springfield. Maybe you could do a project on each time period or each city, explaining why each was chosen and why it moved from the first two.I need important true facts about Illinois past. please help! I have a huge project for American history.?
okay...have you heard of research?I need important true facts about Illinois past. please help! I have a huge project for American history.?
One fact is that Palistine Illinois is the oldest town in Illinois. Other facts are; Abreham Lincoln lived in New Salem Illinois just outside of Sprinfield Illinois. Ronald Regan is from Illinois, cant remember the town but there is a big truck stop there on I55 (Dixie truck stop i think). The state capital building has pennies with linconl heads face up in the wooden floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment