Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friend stopped calling because of work-related project, bull or true?

My boyfriend and I were hanging out a lot with a neighbor when we moved in to the new building. He's more friends with my boyfriend but I got along with him pretty well too. I'd like to get acquainted with better because he's so interesting but he stopped calling like a month ago. He's into graphic arts so he'll have a couple of projects a year with a few weeks in between each project to relax, but since he started on this new project he doesn't call at all.





I find it very surprising... perhaps his other friends are also frustrated with him? I can't help but think that he is trying to severe contact with us for some unthinkable reason.





True, he works crazy hard on his creative projects, but we do live in the same building and it's not SO hard to meet up.





Is this normal behavior of a friend? I suppose it's surprising because I thought he was a true person of morals. Perhaps he doesn't get it but I'd find it hard to believe. Is this normal friendly behavior?Friend stopped calling because of work-related project, bull or true?
do the first move, if you think he's busy with his work then please do the honor to call him and maybe ask him his free time for some bonding with other friends, okey?Friend stopped calling because of work-related project, bull or true?
i've worked on projects that consumed every second for a month or 2.





give him the benefit of the doubt. what's the harm?
Hey some people are busy sometimes and real friends understand that they may have a take a back seat once in a while.
YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE...............................
yeah, people got priorities. I would believe him.

No comments:

Post a Comment