Friday, February 12, 2010

Tell me the WORST, true, bad date story that you've heard...I'm collecting stories for a web project, thanks!

My best friend and I were room mates and she was dating who we now refer to as ';stress boy.'; She left him at the bar with a flat on his car. She was trying to ditch him. BUT, he drove anyway. When he showed at the apartment he had FOUR flat tires. We didn't let him in and the next day we found he had stole the doorknob!?!?!?!? off the door.





We have no idea why but perhaps now you understand why he is nicknamed ';stressboy.';





Peace.Tell me the WORST, true, bad date story that you've heard...I'm collecting stories for a web project, thanks!
Isn't that from the Suite Life..Samantha R..?

Report Abuse


Tell me the WORST, true, bad date story that you've heard...I'm collecting stories for a web project, thanks!
OMG! It was a blind date my cousin set up. He was a huge dork! Very short, and practically walked on his tip toes just to put an arm around me... He was quite a bit older than me, and was in the service (which wasnt a prob.) but he was either extremely shy, or just didnt talk! It was like a silence treatment! We went to Disneyland, and he didnt want to do any of the rides.. duh.. what in the world do you go to Disneyland for... does that give you an idea?? I was glad when it was over... Then I had to play dodge ball with him, to avoid him taking me out again. He also smoked cigars, and that is one smell I have a very hard time tollerating.


anyway, he kept writing me letters for a very long time.. which I did enjoy those. Just not someone I felt compatible with.
My friend told me this story, it happened to her cousin. I think her name is Emily, so I'm just gonna call her that.





Emily and her best friend worked at this party center (it's this place that has rooms you can rent to throw a party) and a twin convention so there were about forty twins. Emily's friend met a guy she really liked. He was handsome and funny, but kind of dumb, but she didn't care. Emily met the same person, and liked him too.


Later Emily told her friend that she had met a really cute guy, and she was gonna ask him out. Her friend told her the same news. Then the guy comes up to the both of them, and they both say to each other ';thats him';. They find out they met the same guy. But it turns out that he has a twin. He comments, ';he's really smart';. Emily says that she'll go out with the guys twin.


So It's date night, and Emily and the guy's twin meet face to face. It turns out that they're feternal twins (they don't look alike). She didn't mind that much about that, what she did mind about was that while eating dinner he starts telling them all disgusting facts about the body. (ex.'s 'by the age 15 more hair has gone through a persons shower drain then there is on their head' 'the intestines would be able to wrap around the world x2' and various desieses and what they do [make teeth fall out, throw up parts of your intestines, along with food]...etc) She was so grossed out that she took her friend to the side and said that she was leaving. Emily's date came up behind them and knew that she didn't like him. They resolved to not go out anymore, but her date ended up asking her to help him get her friend!


She poured olive oil on his head.








Hope you like it.
Years ago, I was on a first date with my boyfriend. We were on our way from a party ( in his car). I had to pee so badly. He asked if I would like him to pull into somewhere so I could go. I said no, I can hold it ( was too embarrassed).........long story short, I ended up peeing on myself right in his car :-(








funny thing is, I was so embarrassed, I tried to ditch him for weeks........but we ended up dating for 2 more years. go figure :-)
A friend of mine was asked out on a lunch date.


He told her that they would take a drive up the mountains and dine there.


She was really looking forward to it.


When they got there...they sat through a 2 hour seminar about ';Time Share Properties in the Mountains';.


The deal was...if you sit through the seminar, the person that was contacted (her date) would receive a free Hibachi Grill.


After the seminar, as a ';THANK YOU'; from the ';Time Share'; team, they were each given a boxed lunch, which consisted of a ham and cheese sandwich, a juice box, a bag of chips, Tandy Takes and a napkin. Her and her date ate their FREE BOXED LUNCH in the car on the way back from the 2 hour seminar!


That has got to be the ';WORST, TRUE, BAD DATE STORY'; I've ever heard!


And by the way.......


She never went out with him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment