Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that they're opening back some of the projects up?

Are some opened back up already? Which ones are opened back already %26amp; which will be open soon? I heard that the Calliope %26amp; the Melpomeme are open back up again. My friends want to know because my mom told me. I need the truth because my mom lies too much %26amp; starts a lot of rumors.Is it true that they're opening back some of the projects up?
some of the politicians and low income residents are arguing that new orleans needs more ';affordable'; housing to bring back residents. so they would like to re-open or even build new projects in new orleans.





- some of calliope has re-opened


- i think the Melpomene has re-opened


- st. benard projects are supposed to be demolished


- iberville projects have re-opened





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_Projects_of_New_Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment