Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some one told me that the Blair witch project was a true story, that the movie is what happend is this true?

i don't know my friend just tells me before we watched it that the film was found and put on as a movie because it's really suspicious.. but i thought they wouoldn't allow it to be a movie if it really happend? If you get me?


Is it a true story?Some one told me that the Blair witch project was a true story, that the movie is what happend is this true?
No It isn't. I think there might be an actual legend behind it ( I think I remember seeing a documentary about it) but the film is not real, no.Some one told me that the Blair witch project was a true story, that the movie is what happend is this true?
The sci-fi channel came out with a ';documentary'; called ';Curse of the Blair Witch'; complete with interviews and fake newscasts leading up to the movie. They also had a web site with fake documentation. This was one of the first uses of the internet for viral marketing of movies.
It is a myth to be true, but I don't believe it. I think that was the marketing ploy to get people to watch that stupid movie.
no it's not real, the story of the Blair Witch exists, but the movie is fake.
No, its fake, all of it, but the ';false reality'; is what made it a hit.
You got played - totally not true.
You are what they would call a rube. Someone who gets taken advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment